Achievements & Awards
Sometimes being up on the victory stand is all that matters. Getting an award is the pat-on-the-back that is also a slight push forward. It means 'hey you've done well!' But it also means 'watch it now; you've expectations to live up to!'
We do not believe in blowing our own horn. But we do believe that understating our success would mean undermining the efforts that went into achieving it.
- CEAT wins Gold at the EFFIE Awards 2011 for Be Idiotsafe Campaign.
- CEAT wins Cause Marketer of the year award at CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards 2011
- CEAT wins awards for Employer Branding and Best HR Practices for 2010
- CEAT receives Reader's Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award for 2009
- The 2007-08 Raid de Himalayas 2 wheeler Rally was won on CEAT Tyres
- CEAT was the no 1 in exports amongst all tyre companies in India..... Source ATMA Report 2007-08
- CEAT Shoppe wins Best Innovation Award 2007-08 (* Franchisee Association of India)
- From a 2 wheeler tyre to a Car Tyre to a Giant OTR Tyre, CEAT makes the entire Range of Tyres.
- CEAT won the Employer Branding Award for "Excellence in Training 2007-08" ( * Awards by the Asia Pacific HR congress)
- CEAT has adopted a village "Tirad Seth", near Nasik as part of its CSR activities.
- ICQCC Distinguish award for Quality Circle in 2002 at Lucknow India
- NCQC Distinguish award for Quality circle in 2004 at Mumbai
- NCQC Distinguish award for Quality circle in 2006 at Kanpur India
- CCQC Mumbai Chapter Distinguish Award for Quality Circle in 2007
- Best case study award from CII in 2005
- RPG Best TQ\M Team Award for CFT in 2005 and 2006
- Recognized with RPG BTT Six Sigma Team Award in 2005-06
- Winner of RPG Quality award in 2003, 2004 & 2006
- Certificate of merit in RPGOE in 2005
- 100 percent vendors are ISO certified
- Rated amongst top four auto ancillaries
- National Exports Award (CAPEXIL) - 13 times
- Best Exports certificate of merit - 7 times in the last 20 years
Achievements for us are like milestones. They don't tell us how far we have reached, they tell us how much there is to go.